Broad Street Cycles (BSC) is a full-service bike shop located in downtown Victoria, British Columbia, Canada.
We carry unique, high quality, and hard-to-find brands like Bianchi, Campagnolo, Cervelo, Felt, Focus, Naked, Pinarello and Yeti.
We sell, customize and repair the bikes, components and accessories that we ride, trust and love.
At Broad Street Cycles we:
- believe in bikes and the people who ride them;
- ride, race and test the latest bikes, components and products;
- promote cycling by hosting weekly road and cross group rides, organizing races and collaborating with community groups including Stuckylife.
Broad Street Cycles staff are experts who:
- race road, cross, track and mountain bikes – we know what works.
- build and customize bikes to suit your style – we live and breathe bikes.
- build frames and provide tech support to the Canadian Mountain Bike Team. .
IINERTERNET GUY !
Megan, Cat 1 road racer, and multi-time provincial road champ, can gradually tear your legs off on a group ride, sell you a bike or P&A, and talk to you about black metal, books, or bike racing.
Matt is a senior mechanic, master wheelbuilder, and maker of things- like hand built steel frames.
Andy is our master mechanic. His skills in a shop are exemplary. So much so, we occasionally lend him out to Canadian Mountain Bike Team for UCI World Cup events.