Broad Street Cycles is a full-service bike shop. Our experienced mechanics are happy to work on any bike, by any manufacturer. Whether a quick wheel true, or a full overhaul monster-project, we’ll make sure your bike is safe, fast, and rad.
- $35 to $75 – Minor Tune Up: Includes bike wash & lube, brake adjust, shift adjust, and tire inflation. Ensures that your bike is safe, working, and good to go.
- $75 to $125 – Full Tune Up: Includes bike wash, drivetrain clean and lube, wheel truing, cable/housing inspection, brake adjust, shift adjust, front and rear hub inspection/adjust, bottom bracket inspection/adjust, and tire inflation. Ensures that your bike is safe, working, and minty as can be.
- $15 to $20 – Wheel True
- $25 – Spoke Replacement and True
- $75 – Wheel Build
- $20 – Clean & Lube
- $50 – Install
- $10 – Tube
- $50 – Box Bike for Shipping
- $125 – Bike Build
- $40 – Baseline Anthro-based Fit w/rider consultation: Establishes a baseline anthropomorphic based fit, which can be transferred to your bike
- $60 – Cleat Fitting and Pedal Power Analysis: Left/Right independent pedal based power, including live power analysis display
- $125 – Full Dynamic Bike Fitting: Anthro, Pedal Analysis, and Dynamic BikeFitting process.