BSC Monday Road Ride – 6:05pm Monday
- Bring tubes, a snack, and lights for the way home. Especially early in the year, the way home may be in the dark.
- Meet at the shop at 6pm, rides leave at 6:15-6:20.
- Typical rides last about 2 hours, depending on that weeks route. Routes will vary.
- Terrain is typically very hilly. Think 600m in 45km.
- Ride pace is fast. Rip it to the top of the climb, end of the segment and regroup. Repeat. 30km/h…ish…
BSC Thursday Road Ride – 6:05pm every Thursday
- Not quite as fast paced as the Monday night ride, but still quick (upper 20km/hr range)
- No drop, generally 90min – 2 hours of exploring Victoria’s more interesting routes.
- Meet at the shop at 6pm, rides leave at 6:15-6:20
BSC Late Night CX Rides — tba
- Bring lights, tubes, and a sense of adventure (a good sense of direction is also welcome).
- We crush trails on cyclocross bikes during the fall, using these rides as skill-building for the CX race season.
- If you want to get into riding CX bikes, and explore Victoria’s trail systems, this is the place to do it.
- Typical rides last for 2-3hrs, so bring a tall can or some snacks.
Wintry Spin Classes: Starting up November 6th, 2016.
Come sweat with us! BSC is offering indoor training again in 2016/2017. We use a variety of pro workouts projected onto the spin room wall in our basement spin room and provide you with a balanced plan to build strength, endurance and technique. Leave your bike and trainer set up ready to go or take it home between workouts.
When: November 6th – mid-March.
- 3 workouts per week: Tuesday and Thursday 6:15 – 7:15pm and Sunday, 9:00 – 11:00am.
Bring: Your bike, a trainer, a couple of towels, water bottles, snacks and a willingness to work hard. Speed/cadence sensors and a heart rate monitor are highly recommended. Don’t own a trainer? BSC carries an range of excellent trainers. As a special offer for registrants, you may purchase a trainer with 50% down and 50% paid over the season.
Price: $200+tax for unlimited access through the entire season (over 60 workouts). For those who leave their equipment at BSC, there is optional insurance available at a nominal fee.
Registration is now closed. Please register in person or by phone call to BSC. (250-385-1739). No space available.
Questions?: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org