BSC Monday Road Ride – 6:05pm Monday Nights
- Bring tubes, a snack, and lights for the way home. Especially early in the year– the way home may be in the dark.
- Meet at the shop at 6:05pm, rides leave at 6:15-6:20.
- Typical rides last about 2 hours, depending on that weeks route. Routes will vary.
- Terrain is typically very hilly. Think 600m in 45km.
- Ride pace is fast. Rip it to the top of the climb, end of the segment and regroup. Repeat. 30km/h…ish…
A Sunday in December! Mary’s Farm & Sanctuary on Finlayson Arm Rd.
A & B races!
11am reg & pre-ride
BSC Late Night CX Rides — watch @broadstreetcycles on IG & Facebook for ride announcements
- Bring lights, tubes, and a sense of adventure (a good sense of direction is also welcome).
- We crush trails on cyclocross bikes during the fall, using these rides as skill-building for the CX race season.
- If you want to get into riding CX bikes, and explore Victoria’s trail systems, this is the place to do it.
- Typical rides last for 2-3hrs, so bring a tall can or some snacks.
Winter Spin Session 6-Week Winter Spin Session Starting January 9 – Returning winter 2018
Come sweat with us! BSC is offering an intense, condensed 6-Week Winter Spin Session in 2018.
Our indoor workouts will help you get ready for a strong 2018 season, focusing on intense sessions to help build power and strength.
We use a variety of professional media-based workouts projected onto the wall of our basement spin room and provide you with workouts to build climbing, speed, acceleration and to increase your threshold. Workouts end with a guided stretch.
Leave your bike and trainer set up ready to go or take it home between workouts.
January 9 th – February 15th.
Tuesdays and Thursdays 6:15 – 7:30pm
Bring: Your bike, a trainer, a couple of towels, water bottles and a willingness to work hard. Speed/cadence sensors and a heart rate monitor are highly recommended. Don’t own a trainer? BSC carries an range of excellent trainers. As a special offer for registrants, you may purchase a trainer with 50% down and 50% paid by the end of the session.
The space is equipped with a dehumidifier, many fans, a water cooler, changing facilities and coat hooks.
Price: $90+tax for the 6-week session.
* For those who leave their equipment at BSC, there is optional insurance available at a nominal fee.
Registration is now open and a few spaces are still available. Please register in person or by phone call to BSC. (250-385-1739).
Questions?: Please contact email@example.com